- http://www.ors.duke.edu/find/tools/index.html – Duke University Office of Research Support is an excellent site with a wealth of services and suggestions for finding funding
- http://www.ors.duke.edu/find/student/pdoc/index.html is a Duke University webpage devoted to postdoctoral funding!
- http://phsresearchintranet.partners.org/PHS_ResearchMgmt/RM_Support_Resources.asp is the funding resource page for (Partners) Research Management with a long list of foundations that award funding
- http://www.raconline.org/funding/funding.php – National, State, and Foundation sponsor search tool for grants that aid rural communities
- http://foundationcenter.org/ is a good resource for foundation searches, but comes with subscription fees
- http://www.massgeneral.org/facultydevelopment/orcd/index.html is the ORCD homepage which also has a few suggestions of where to look for grants
Additional Tips for Identifying Opportunities:
- Applicants may also want to search CRISP (Computer Retrieval of Information on Scientific Projects) to find out if projects in their area have been funded by NIH and what NIH Institutes and Centers have shown an interest in their area in the past. This may help narrow their search for a suitable opportunity. CRISP is a biomedical database system containing information on research projects and programs supported by the Department of Health and Human Services.